Visitors wishing to stay at Sri Ramanasramam should send an email to email@example.com one month in advance to check on the availability of accommodation. Emails are instantly acknowledged. Please check your spam folder also for the auto reply from the ashram to make sure that your email request was properly received by the ashram. Some email providers routinely put them in spam folder. You can also request accommodation by writing a letter about six weeks in advance to The President, Sri Ramanasramam, Tiruvannamalai – 606 603, Tamil Nadu . There are rooms to suit individuals, couples and families. Each room is furnished and most rooms have attached bathrooms. Hot water for bathing is available during winter. South Indian-style vegetarian food is served in the Ashram dining hall: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea/milk, and dinner. Filtered drinking water is available. Medical attention can be arranged when required.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org including proposed date of arrival, number of visitors, length of stay and date of past visit, if applicable. You may also use the form below
Details & Procedures
- Purpose of visit and the availability of accommodation is the main criteria for Ashram accommodation.
- Ashram accommodation is exclusively for fellow devotees of Sri Bhagavan. Visitors coming for general purpose/visits for temple, giripradakshina/full moon walk and pilgrimages should plan alternate accommodation.
- Fellow devotees are advised to choose days avoiding in and around full moon/festival days for their visits.
- Fellow devotees who have read about Sri Bhagavan and His teachings after a few visits if they intend to stay in Ashram for their meditation/personal sadhana are welcome. On an average three (3) days/nights stay is permitted.
- Accommodation will be provided to single/couple/family (maximum: five (5) members) as per above regulations.
- Request for revisits shall be made after a gap of at least four to six months.
- Request over telephone or on arrival basis or request in shorter notice will not be considered. Request for few hours/one day/overnight stay will not be entertained. Visits by large group are not encouraged.
- There are no charges for ashram accommodation/food. It is also not extended on rental/commercial basis. Ashram food is restricted to room guests/inmates.
No visitor has a right to accommodations, especially a particular accommodation. The allotment of accommodations is entirely at the discretion of the management.
Visitors wishing to see places on and around the hill associated with the life of the Maharshi should ask in the office for guidance. They should also, especially if new to India, be cautious in dealings with outside vendors and contractors.
Quote from Bhagavan
This is the surest way to handicap oneself, this burdening of one’s mind with the fear of failure and thought of one’s failings. That fear is not true. The greatest error of a man is to think that he is weak by nature, evil by nature.
Our Chinese Website
- Lucy Ma Day on December 31, 2020 12:00 pm