- Available first Souvenir after Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi’s Maha-Nirvanam (1950)
- Released by Devotees of Bombay in memory of Bhagavan’s 85th Jayanti Celebration.
- The Articles here are mainly from the “Letters” of Suri Nagamma from Telugu. The English Volume 1 & 2 of “Letters” was published in 1962 & 1969 respectvely.
- The text is supported here with 6 Audio files of about 90 minutes’ duration.
- The page numbers of this Souvenir starts with the Advertisements of commercial Institutions of Bombay, who gave financial support for the Souvenir.
- The Articles on Bhagavan starts with a foreword from page no. 14 to 34 and these pages are provided in the pdf text. The text is supported with 6 Audio files.
|1. Foreword The Sage of Arunachala||
|2. Dakshina murti Sankara and Ramana||
|3. First Biksha Dog Leopard Snake Squirrel||
|4. Pegeons Cheetahs Block Cow||
|5. Unknown Devotee Anecdotes||
Download Souvenir Pdf click here
Quote from Bhagavan
All scriptures without any exception proclaim that for attaining Salvation, the mind should be subdued; and once one knows that control of the mind is their final aim, it is futile to make an interminable study of them.
Our Chinese Website
- Lucy Ma Day on December 31, 2020 12:00 pm