- Available first Souvenir after Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi’s Maha-Nirvanam (1950)
- Released by Devotees of Bombay in memory of Bhagavan’s 85th Jayanti Celebration.
- The Articles here are mainly from the “Letters” of Suri Nagamma from Telugu. The English Volume 1 & 2 of “Letters” was published in 1962 & 1969 respectvely.
- The text is supported here with 6 Audio files of about 90 minutes’ duration.
- The page numbers of this Souvenir starts with the Advertisements of commercial Institutions of Bombay, who gave financial support for the Souvenir.
- The Articles on Bhagavan starts with a foreword from page no. 14 to 34 and these pages are provided in the pdf text. The text is supported with 6 Audio files.
|1. Foreword The Sage of Arunachala||
|2. Dakshina murti Sankara and Ramana||
|3. First Biksha Dog Leopard Snake Squirrel||
|4. Pegeons Cheetahs Block Cow||
|5. Unknown Devotee Anecdotes||
Download Souvenir Pdf click here
Quote from Bhagavan
But the man only gains that liberty when he realises that he was never bound. The I, I, I’s who feel so bound are really the illimitable Spirit. I am bound because I know nothing that I do not sense by one of the senses. Whereas I am all the time that which senses in every body, in every mind. These bodies and minds are only the tools of the ‘I’, the illimitable Spirit.
Our Chinese Website
- Full Moon Day on June 24, 2021