- Available first Souvenir after Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi’s Maha-Nirvanam (1950)
- Released by Devotees of Bombay in memory of Bhagavan’s 85th Jayanti Celebration.
- The Articles here are mainly from the “Letters” of Suri Nagamma from Telugu. The English Volume 1 & 2 of “Letters” was published in 1962 & 1969 respectvely.
- The text is supported here with 6 Audio files of about 90 minutes’ duration.
- The page numbers of this Souvenir starts with the Advertisements of commercial Institutions of Bombay, who gave financial support for the Souvenir.
- The Articles on Bhagavan starts with a foreword from page no. 14 to 34 and these pages are provided in the pdf text. The text is supported with 6 Audio files.
|1. Foreword The Sage of Arunachala||
|2. Dakshina murti Sankara and Ramana||
|3. First Biksha Dog Leopard Snake Squirrel||
|4. Pegeons Cheetahs Block Cow||
|5. Unknown Devotee Anecdotes||
Download Souvenir Pdf click here
Quote from Bhagavan
Another characteristic of the Maharshi, when he sits for dinner, is that he inquires after and sees that an impartial service is made to all present before he begins to take his meal. If anyone does not take rice, he is offered fruit or whatever he can take.