- June 18: Cow Lakhsmi attains Nirvana.
- Translates into Tamil Atma Bodha of Adi Sankara
Quote from Bhagavan
There are not two minds, one good and the other evil. It is only the vasanas or tendencies of the mind that are of two kinds, good and favourable, evil and unfavourable. When the mind is associated with the former it is called good; and when associated with the latter it is called evil.
Sri Ramana Mantra Chant
Our Chinese Website
- Full Moon Day on April 5, 2023
- Tamil New Year on April 14, 2023
- Bhagavan’s 73rd Aradhana – Celebrations on April 18, 2023