- Venkataraman leaves Madurai Junction on the 29th of August
- He reaches Villupuram Junction on the 30th of August
- On the afternoon of 30th August, he reaches Mambalappattu Junction
- Visited the Sri Atulyanateswarar Temple in Araiyaninallur
- Visited the Sri Viratteswar Temple in Kilur
- On August 31, he arrived at Tirukovilur railway station.
- As there was no train till the next morning, he spent the night at the station.
- On the morning of the 1st of September, 1896, he boarded the train to Tiruvannamalai.
Quote from Bhagavan
What are sins? Why, for example, does a man drink too much? Because he hates the idea of being bound – bound by the incapacity to drink as much as he wishes. He is striving after liberty in every sin he commits. This striving after liberty is the first instinctive action of God in a man’s mind.