Journey towards Tiruvannamalai
- Venkataraman leaves Madurai Junction on the 29th of August
- He reaches Villupuram Junction on the 30th of August
- On the afternoon of 30th August, he reaches Mambalappattu Junction
- Visited the Sri Atulyanateswarar Temple in Araiyaninallur
- Visited the Sri Viratteswar Temple in Kilur
- On August 31, he arrived at Tirukovilur railway station.
- As there was no train till the next morning, he spent the night at the station.
- On the morning of the 1st of September, 1896, he boarded the train to Tiruvannamalai.
Quote from Bhagavan
The first and foremost of all the thoughts that arise in the mind is the primal ‘1’-thought. It is only after .the rise or origin of the ‘I’-thought that innumerable other thoughts arise
Sri Ramana Mantra Chant
Our Chinese Website
- Sri Rama Navami on March 30, 2023
- Full Moon Day on April 5, 2023
- Tamil New Year on April 14, 2023